Merry Christmas

ct rider

Same to all! Winter was in full force here in Central NY...and then the warm and worst of all rain hit...down to nothing!!!! Trip scheduled for Quebec in Jan or Feb.

We'll let you know Jack!

Merry Christmas to all, hopefully riding Jan 2nd !!

Hey Groomer why is Crazysnow's beard bigger than yours?....is he jealous ??

hi mcstar !!!

no ...don t think so !!

i guess it all started when timbo brought some funny beard from PA at the gathering in albertville !!

kind of a running gag i guess !!!

just funny !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Merry Christmas to one and all from Houston, TX, We are here with our family. Just a great time seeing our son, d-i-l and 4 gradchildren. We lost our Greta last Wed and by Friday we had a new puppy. Hard to fathom what went on in our lives in 48 hours.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all have a great winter and be safe later crazy !

OH My Goodness!! I love that!! I can't wait till JG is ALL GREY!! I will come down at Christmas and take you to the mall! lol

Merry Christmas to Everyone!

linda

Merry Christmas Bill. Sorry to hear about Greta she was a great dog. Our Cocker spaniel turned 16 in November and she is our only "child" and as you know a huge part of the family. Hope to see you this winter

Wes