March Madness Team Iceman

iceman

Blazer, I think the adage to your drive back is ....that when possible, always use a snowmobile, much safer ....lol,

Great seeing you guys. Enjoyed NH Moose's pick of the Quebec riders "New Brunswick" reunion. We should try to at least make an overnight connection somewhere next year. Iceman, nice mileage for the year! I regretably have parked my sleds for the season too.

Play hard, we hope to be back on the snow in northern Quebec Dec 1st somewhere. We will be back posting some early picks than I hope wth Mother Nature willing! Have a great off season RR

Experienced riders knows when it's time to moved plans, go forward or backup... better be safe than sorry.

What a great season ender! It was a real pleasure to follow your dream team, post after posts each days. Not just interesting but rather addictive!

Thank you very much for having share with us!

:drinks:

Alain

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy grooming schedule JG to share an evening with all of us, It was nice to have shared some rouge and exchange the stories with you. What an evening.

P.S. Groomers trails were the best we saw in the Gaspe. Tip of the hat mon homme.

The whole Gaspesie was groomed, unbelievable prime conditions. But... as soon as you turn onto Groomer's secteur you just know it. The trails are a little bit smoother, a little bit wider, a little bit softer, a little bit nicer.

Ditto on the thanks for everything JG. You're a true artiste. Memories of your trail therapy, and our reunion de pizza bacon, and as always your photos, help to make the off seasons more bearable!

The whole Gaspesie was groomed, unbelievable prime conditions. But... as soon as you turn onto Groomer's secteur you just know it. The trails are a little bit smoother, a little bit wider, a little bit softer, a little bit nicer.

Ditto on the thanks for everything JG. You're a true artiste. Memories of your trail therapy, and our reunion de pizza bacon, and as always your photos, help to make the off seasons more bearable!

bonjour playhard !!!

great thx for your appreciation about my area....little extra on the trails can bring smiles to sledders !!!

great way to end the season for you !!!

always great to spend a few hrs with you + friends and hear about your sledding stories and all the laughs !!!

still snowing ..snow flakes are bigger......- 10 c right now...

saw a reportage live from quebec city about an hr ago....snow...bit of rain and freezing rain during report !!!

great thx again !!!

jean-guy

Iceman has a special way with words conveying the daily events, Trailblazer.......blazes the trail ahead, David brings sanity and organization to the decision process, Groomer has a true gift for photography. If not for those who take the time time, it would be impossible to explain why Quebec has the best people and riding anywhere!

I don't have an eye for framing photos, I take random snapshots, and the occasional video. David nicknamed this piece of trail 587 the Indy Track, its easy to see why ;<)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGnxqLKT9LY

(Merci beaucoup Groomer for the Embed assistance!)

Enjoy!

Edited by NH-Moose

hi nh-moose !!!

awesome video !!!

to embed video....click right on your video....in the '' box ''....copy embed code !!!

then take the address on top ...space bar ???...then you post...

if you want to try ...send me by pm...

jean-guy

Nice trip guys. Looks like weather and trail conditions where perfect! Hoping to be out there next week at some point if the weather cooperates. Not looking promising at the moment though, we shall see

This week looks warm. But next week looking fine. Plenty of riding left out there. Go get it.

"The whole Gaspesie was groomed, unbelievable prime conditions. But... as soon as you turn onto Groomer's secteur you just know it. The trails are a little bit smoother, a little bit wider, a little bit softer, a little bit nicer. "

So very true.

Causapscal feel the difference. Trails you dream of all summer.

The little extra love put into the trails by the operator is very appreciated.

Setting the standard on the Gaspesie.

I'd be going back again if I could. Tough to call it done. I'm missing it bad already.

Edited by iceman

"The whole Gaspesie was groomed, unbelievable prime conditions. But... as soon as you turn onto Groomer's secteur you just know it. The trails are a little bit smoother, a little bit wider, a little bit softer, a little bit nicer. "

So very true.

Causapscal feel the difference. Trails you dream of all summer.

The little extra love put into the trails by the operator is very appreciated.

Setting the standard on the Gaspesie.

I'd be going back again if I could. Tough to call it done. I'm missing it bad already.

bonsoir iceman !!!

great thx for appreciation !!!

i like ...'' little extra love ''....can make a big difference meeting another sled or groomer coming toward you !!!

many don t see it...but hi-miler like you..... do !!!..an extra foot or 2 can make the difference !!!

i remember when i started grooming back in 00...already a 15 years groomer operator....guy from albertville told me ...make it as wide as possible !!!

jean-guy

We are thinking of heading up late week. Let's hope a few warm days don't deter the grooming

We are thinking of heading up late week. Let's hope a few warm days don't deter the grooming

You've got nothing to worry about Shane, lots of riding left, plenty of snow and all the trails are groomed beautifully.

Good luck and have fun

I noticed the new, improved trail out of moose yesterday as we rode it for a section. It appears that halfway down the hum qui trail as you cross a river, kedgewick?? That you can bang a left and go to kedgewick and not moosevalley, not groomed but it must tie into the new 17 trail somewhere, we might check tgat out today. Thank you for the feedback. RR

Yes we did that run down past State Lake Roadrunner and it joins the 17 nice little ride.

• 4 months later...

Iceman has a special way with words conveying the daily events, Trailblazer.......blazes the trail ahead, David brings sanity and organization to the decision process, Groomer has a true gift for photography. If not for those who take the time time, it would be impossible to explain why Quebec has the best people and riding anywhere!

I don't have an eye for framing photos, I take random snapshots, and the occasional video. David nicknamed this piece of trail 587 the Indy Track, its easy to see why ;<)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGnxqLKT9LY

(Merci beaucoup Groomer for the Embed assistance!)

Enjoy!

Here we are, counting the days, and counting the frames of video: That hairy-canary sweeper left is at 9:45, with plenty of room to miss it and recover and make it look like you meant it!

Hell, if you went straight and kept going it's bound to come out somewhere right?!