Team Iceman The Last Stand 24’

Good luck.

Does anyone know how we can trade some of our warm and dry weather with the big snow storm out west? Even a couple of feet would be nice for both areas. 10 - 2 still 8 for them!

8 minutes ago, snowmaster2112 said:

My guess is Ice & Mrs Ice are going to end up at Pouviere La Dore and that area

probably a swing and a miss but we’ll find out soon 

Looks like they ran the groomer around there. He probably stocked up on more bingo cards! It is definitely not going to be the Gaspe. 

Edited by NSHM

4 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

My guess is Ice & Mrs Ice are going to end up at Pouviere La Dore and that area

probably a swing and a miss but we’ll find out soon 

Exactly Chris. Right back to where was good. 

42 minutes ago, Snohorse said:

Confirm landed Girardville. Licking up the honey hole !  Go Buddy Go !

4 hrs 25 minutes from Shawi. Door to Door. Gas n go in Lac Bouchette. 
looks much different all around.

Day 1 Friday 

Loaded up and trucked out. Debated long and hard and it was tough to choose. I had rooms lined up in Matane, but it’s game over there. Cancelled. Had  Escoumins too it was there or since we already been there this year, I considered going long to Forrestville. Then a run to Baie Comeau is easier for the Mrs. We aint riding a week. This is 3 days and done. 

I felt Cote Nord was very safe play. But after seeing last week up here decided to pull the trigger and head right back to the “honey hole” 

Ugly from Lac Bouchette right to St Felicien. The road is closer to the Lake so for sure less snow but the rain did serious damage to already non existent base of nothing. It rained quite a bit up here more than i thought. Oh well let’s see what it looks like in Girardville when we get there. 

Surprised to find it not bare everywhere. Lots of ice in parking lot. Seeing sleds all along from Normandin and to Albanel.

Touchdown at just before 2pm. Get in room drop the iron and suit up. Out on icy but not bad at all trails. Little more traffic and warmer temps its gonna loosen up nicely. Up to check middle orange dowm as it shows groomed after rain storms. It does not disappoint. Scratchers down not even trying without them. Quick 40 miles and back in. All alone we are here. Snohorse the mrs is loving the place. I think i will keep her. 

Chez Ben for some grub and all is good. 

I was seriously considering heading to the Island back to St. Croix USVI. Instead of this sled ride. 

Felt warm like the island this afternoon but trails will survive at least until Monday and that’s all we all looking for. Cannot have high expectations this year. Limited good trail. We aint looking for marginal. 

We got more than good.

little peek 👀 more later

IMG_2536.jpeg