It's for Real

iceman

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting close but i fear they will face many unfrozen swamps etc. not to mention the river is no where near frozen yet. And the Lakes we need to connect everything. I think they will probably try to open some soon.

I don't know if I will be a winner here but at least, it happen that a have been spot on for mine! Dozer just passed with the drag by my house today!!! Here's a pic of this morning taken not far of Berthierville on the #3 trail

dozer_zpsb5yjeypc.jpg

I had to admit that there"s no signage yet, my club which is the Berthierville one( CARCAMP CLUB) just did the first pass on most of their territory... I expect they will do their signage and opening in the next days.

Happy new year!!!

Alain

Attention Attention......it's over.

We have a winner.

towing you are the lucky one.

Left for a job this morning and was looking much the same as yesterday. As i was returning I noticed the barrier(they use in summer to keep cars off vtt trail) was opened up wide. This is the sign i was waiting for. The Snowmobile Club has made a first pass on their trail.

I took some pics with my phone but the flat light makes it impossible to really see anything.

Alain PM me you address so I can send out your prize. I will get it on the way next week.

Thanks to all who played along. We will do it again next year.

I have not been out on the trail yet, i did see one sled pass.

Won't be here for a few days so will have to wait yet to try it out.

Did not see anywhere else groomed nearby. safari trail etc.

So it begins.

Happy New Year to all and happy trails.

Edited by iceman

How are the trails in St Zenon and greater region Towing? We are looking for a place to go next week. Thank you as always for your great reports and pictures!

Thanks so much!

Shane