HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!!!

Andyman

Sorry Andyman your not getting off that easy. Its double nickels for you today too!! Happy Birthday!!FREEDOM 55!!You should be getting cheaper insurance now.Happy Birthday Steve!!

Edited by snowfarmer

jgh11.jpg

Picture from this morning ?

happy birthday all !!!

wish you tons of miles for next season !!!

jean-guy

hi dooright !!!

no..pic from mid january last year !!

lots of ice here right now and not much snow !!met my friend from '' orange camp '' yesterday....he said there was about 4'' at his camp right now...not much....he s 9 miles from mine !!!

-14c this morning !!

jean-guy

Sorry Andyman your not getting off that easy. Its double nickels for you today too!! Happy Birthday!!FREEDOM 55!!You should be getting cheaper insurance now.Happy Birthday Steve!!

Thanks Dave, bad thing is they keep raising my insurance! Must think I am getting more dangerous! LOL

Andy

Stopped on my way home from Monts Valin to wish one of my favourite riding buddies a Very Happy 50th!!

Have a great day David!

Edited by lindasledgirl

Happy Birthday Andy!! I Am sorry i didn't drop in on you i was driving west not east.

I hope you have a wonderful week!

PS i ordered lots of snow for your birthday!! Should be delivered soon!!

Edited by lindasledgirl

Happy Birthday to all you old goats...lol

Just have to think your like a bottle of fine rouge...just getting better with age...at least that;s what I tell my wife

Happy Birthday Dave and Andy.

Thanks Ray, but I have been told I am aging like milk!!

Today Snowfarmer turns the big 50! Smclelan is blowing out candles as well too many to count! LOL

Andy

May both of you tatersheads enjoy the happiest of birthdays!! The pristine trails of La Belle Province beckon you. That most blessed of seasons is nearly upon you. You are not merely older, but better. Remember, always, that old age and treachery trump youth and enthusiasm any time!!

Happy, Happy.

timbo