Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Happy Birthday a day early JG! I was in Cuba last week and I met some guys from Amqui. I said I have a friend from that area and I told them your name and they started to laugh and told me they know you and Andre and I knew they were telling the truth because they held their hands out to show that you have a big beard!!!

Andy

Happy Birthday a day early JG! I was in Cuba last week and I met some guys from Amqui. I said I have a friend from that area and I told them your name and they started to laugh and told me they know you and Andre and I knew they were telling the truth because they held their hands out to show that you have a big beard!!!

Andy

hi andy !!!

hahhahaaha....first of all ...great thx..very appreciated !!!

this is funny , world is very small ...you never on who you can ''' land ''' even if you re in another country !!!

just back from albertville....my season is officially '' kaputtt '' ...brought the machine back at the garage !!!

trail was very hard....if no rain...easily good for another week for locals if i can say that !!!

btw, i ll try to find those persons you met !!!

jean-guy

Bonne fête Jean-Guy! Best wishes for a year filled with good health, abundant happiness & miles of smooth trails!

Best,

Tom

hi tom !!!

merci !!!...

waiting to put my first miles on my 4w !!!

first big ride...i ll hit 28 000 km !!!

jean-guy

Happy birthday Jean-Guy,

Thanks for all you do for our sport. Looking at your pics, when we can't be up there, is sometimes the best part of our day.

Don't ever stop, a lot of people are counting on you. No pressure.....haha. I hope the powers to be in your area know how important you are.

Thanks again, Jeff and Sandy

Happy birthday Jean-Guy,

Thanks for all you do for our sport. Looking at your pics, when we can't be up there, is sometimes the best part of our day.

Don't ever stop, a lot of people are counting on you. No pressure.....haha. I hope the powers to be in your area know how important you are.

Thanks again, Jeff and Sandy

hi jeff and sandy !!!

great thx !!! glad you appreciate the pics !!!

if you don t mind...i ll skip tomorrow posting pics...hhahah

might be quiet on the thread for a while ,but i ll do my best to post a few

jean-guy

I can't believe tomorrow is your birthday already!! Lol

happy birthday !!!! I see rouge in your future. thanks again for the hard work you do for all of us to enjoy . . ed

Happy Birthday to you! ♪♫*¨*.¸¸ ¸¸.*¨*♫♪ Happy Birthday to you! ♪♫*¨*.¸¸ ¸¸.*¨*♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫*¨*.¸¸¸¸. Dear Jayyy-Geeee! ♫♪*¨*♫♪‎ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫*¨*.¸¸ ¸¸.*¨*♫♪!

Wishing you THE BEST birthday and year ever!!

(GREAT shots of the critters last summer! Thanks as always for sharing pics of your paradise!)

bonjour linda !!!

hahahahaha....sorry , i completely forgot to reply !!! must be the age ???????

im going to take info ...some friends are already '' there ''....maybe ,starting tomorrow ,time to buy bloc-note to take note to help to remember !!! some friends already have the experience !!!

went to clubhouse...since cookerie is closed ...more quiet !!! when i left ,3 guys arrived from 587 !!!

sunny and cold and windy !!!

started to think about the camp + '' friends '''...few pics from last summer...in 2 weeks i should be able to ride a bit !!!

jean-guy

Happy Birthday Jean-Guy!!

Well, here is the day! 51 days after me, you were born. No, its not enough time to call me your 'older' friend, I am sure everyone will agree lol.

Thanks for the great pictures!! Love that you feed the bunnies at camp now, I miss them!

Probably a good day for a ride on the couch for you, at your age, you don't want to push it too hard (smile)

Enjoy the day, wish I was there for the spaghetti and vin rouge! Only 2 brownies...behave!

Hugs and a big Birthday Kiss

Linda

Happy Birthday Jean-Guy.

A pix from behind Select Hotel last Sunday AM, we owe you some in return. Thank you for all your great photos and trails. :drinks:

post-51-0-10492200-1460379658_thumb.jpg

hi all !!!

great thx for the b-day wishes...very appreciated !!!

great to have friends here !!!

posting pics and friends keep me going !!!

leftover pics from last night !!! did nt take much ...director was already in albertville waiting for me since at least half an hr !!!

eddie and ray....we think alike ...ahahhaha...of course there ll be rouge on the menu.....redwood !!!

playhard.......grooming with no camera....for sure i ll quit !!! back in the early 00, while pushing alders with bull at the bottom of long hill ,west st fidele cb.....my 35 mm fell on the floor of the machine...big lens split in two pieces and body kaputt.....2 years without taking pics..

almost happened again last week on my way back from lake...

linda.....not enough ...but you still ahead of me !!!!

smclelan.....don t know if canon did that with you ...forgot to tell you ...bought my camera in july 2010....last week ,before crossing

town , i decided to put my big lens just in case i could see deer....geez ..there was some ''' refund money '' for my big lens in the bag

from nikon !!!....not my first camera..first time i see that !!!

great thx jg and phil for pics !!!! nice !!

your operator ....hahhaha

jean-guy :drinks:

great thx stan...dave and alain !!!

many thx !!

alain...sicle bar on the bull looks funny ....but must work great....can cut way higher to clear cab !!!

mine on drag ,cant reach higher ,some big branches still hit the cab !!!

jean-guy