The New Sled Thread

mikerider

On 11/24/2023 at 8:43 PM, Pipeman said:

Brought it in the garage to change some clutching and install my “Quebec” windshield instead of the 3 inch tall one that came with.

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2023_11/IMG_1283.thumb.jpeg.c5aaab3c56eb409c6fd8e9ce7bb2bebd.jpeg

Ready!

IMG_1305.jpeg

15 hours ago, Andyman said:

Very Sharp.👍 What size is the fuel can, and how many liters each are the bags? Thanks.

8 hours ago, mccaffrey said:

Nice ride ! !
Did SkiDoo bring back the mirrors from ‘06 -07 ? 

12 hours ago, Pipemaster said:

Nice ride ! !
Did SkiDoo bring back the mirrors from ‘06 -07 ? 

Funny, I have been using these popsicle sticks sense the first Revs.  I like how I can see the group of riders behind me, sometimes the best show that day was in my mirrors.

19 hours ago, GSX800 said:

Where did you get those?  I have the side deflector mounts, but maybe would move to those on my next sled rather than purchasing the Ski Doo mirrors.  Really liked them on my 05 and 06 Revs.

When I sold one of my sleds I decided to go with the mirror that mounts to the windshield, first ride up north with the new ones I did not like, to much vibration, went back to the sticks next ride. Last time at Mont Apica on break some one came in to say hi, I asked them how did you know we were here, your mirrors.

Thanks for the link MrGutz.  They are certainly cheap enough. I may be getting a new sled for the wife and will try these.

Mccaffrey, we may have seen your sled at Marineau Mattawin last year? (Maybe the year before?)All six of us commented on them thinking they would be better. Thanks

Great choice, Mike! Nice to see you up and running on here, my first sign on since March!

Hoping the snow folks up above decide to bless RDL with some before the end of the year. We try to hit the Universel on Dec 26 every year, but the last two didn't work out for us. They've changed the Boston Boat show dates from Feb to Jan this year, so the first part of Jan is pooched for us. If it isn't there, to Forestville we go!